A short summary
Through cooperation with Zerosonics, Cape Town we provide live streaming for events.
Our services as "one stop shop" include
- Selection of motto (for example "Hotels in opera", "Africa in the opera", "Mining and opera", Technics and opera" , "Wine and opera", " jewellery and opera" or similar related to the clients business) and music pieces. Input from clients welcome.
- Sequence of pieces,
- Test of acoustics at the venue,
- If no venue available I can arrange a venue at the Rand Club, whose member I am,
- Stage design,
- Testing and choosing of singers,
- Selection of piano player,
- Preparation and organisation (time table, rehearsal, accommodation, flight and travel),
- Build-up of opera lounge, a collection of historic programmes and photos of prominent singers with autographs,
- 'minute protocol' of preparation work and event itself,
- Background musical selection,
- Negotiation of artists fees,
- Hiring of piano and other instruments,
- Dressing of female singers by IMMAGIKA and jewellery by GEPARDISISMA™, White tie or Black tie for male singers,
- Other instruments and players if wanted,
- Choirs, conductor and orchestra (if someone wants it really big),
- Organizing cv and photos of artists,
- Designing of programme including printing,
- Caterer service (if desired),
- MC at event,
- Contact to classic music magazines who would be ready to report with name of client emphasized.
- Further information: We have about 100 South African singers and instrumentalists and conductors on my list
- If enterprises look for a special event to celebrate anniversaries, achievements etc why not offering an Opera event with young and very promising South African singers ? All singers and instrumentalists employed are known personally to us, tested, reliable and talented.
Concert 5.December 2020 at the Rand Club